We want your registration process to be as convenient as possible. Our friendly and helpful registration desk representatives are happy to help.
We ask that you pre-register once your Physician has scheduled your surgery, procedure or test. Obstetrics patients my pre-register at any time.
- In Person – Admissions/Registration Area (Main Patient Entrance on the campus)
- Over the Phone – Call Centralized Scheduling at (405) 604-4107.
- Online (Click Here)
If you are having an Inpatient or Outpatient Surgical Procedure, please click here to be directed to our Surgery Pre-Admissions page.
If you are having any other Non-Surgical Procedure or Test,
we ask that you arrive at least 30 minutes
prior to your Test.
In order to make sure your registration process goes smoothly, please have the following information ready when you register:
- Insurance card (s)
- Drivers license or valid picture ID
- Co-payment / deposit
- Any orders/prescriptions the Physician may have given you
Upon your arrival, you will be asked to:
- Sign in at the volunteer desk.
- The next available registration representative will ask you to verify your current information and sign consent forms.
- You may be required to pay a co-payment during this time. The amount of your co-pay varies based on your insurance coverage.
Valet Service located at the Main Patient Entrance
Deaconess offers a free valet service to all patients at the Patient Entrance Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
While patients may choose to park their own cars, the valet service will provide a more convenient parking option for Deaconess patients.
Click here for a map.